Designing an effective, practical and visual website is an important consideration for any company. But the contact page is often overlooked. This is the page that outlines or lists all of the contact information for your company or business. But with contact information often appearing in the header, navigation bar or the footer, this page is sometimes neglected completely. So why should you include a contact page? And what are the advantages of a well designed contact page? Well, here at Pumpkin Web Design Manchester, we are Manchester’s leading web design professionals. From Wigan to Southport, we work with companies across Manchester and the surrounding region to deliver high quality web design solutions that really get results. As a result, we have produced this guide to everything you should know about the benefits of high quality contact page design.
What are the advantages of a well designed contact page?
There are a number of advantages associated with a well designed contact page. these advantages include:
- An increased number of calls or messages
- Presenting a professional company image
A well designed contact page can lead to an increased number of calls or messages
Designing your contact page effectively can be a great way to help your potential customers or clients find your contact information, and then take steps to use this. This is because a contact page that has been designed thoughtfully will clearly show:
- your company phone number or the specific phone numbers of different team members associated with different departments
- a simple message box or contact form- this should only ask for the details that are important so three fields should be enough, including the name, email address and space for the user to write their message. This friendly option is a good way to help people reach out to your company, without needing to make a phone call, or during the out of office hours.
- your company address, shown on a map, so it is easy to find and get directions for
- the email address
A well designed contact page helps to present a professional company image
If your contact page is well branded, and uses all of the right web deign features and colour schemes, you can be sure to present a positive and professional company image. This helps to establish trust with your website users, and helps encourage potential customers and clients to take the plunge and trust your business. This is because the presence of real and genuine contact information, and especially evidence of your real world location on an interactive map, is crucial for proving your company to be genuine, real and trustworthy.
In addition, a positive company image is often paired with a positive user experience, which means that you are more likely to secure returning customers, especially if you pair this with effective direct marketing after the sale, sign up or booking.
For more information or advice, or for high quality, professional web design solutions, including contact pages, get in touch with the experts today, here at Pumpkin Web Design Manchester.