THINGS WE GET ASKED A LOT…
The internet is such an exciting, vast and evolving entity that there are lots of questions worth asking. From website design layouts to GDPR, and from email servers to blog content, here are some of the things we get asked about…
- What line of business are you in?
- What will your new website do for your business?
- Do you have a website already?
- Roughly how many pages do you imagine your new website will have?
- Is there any specific functionality that your new website will need? Shopping carts or quote calculators for example?
- Are you interested in Google search positions?
- Will you require assistance moving forward?
- Are there any websites that you really like or reflect what you’re hoping to achieve?
Once we understand a bit more about your goals and ambitions, we can provide an accurate quote.
There are loads of extensions to the core WordPress platform too. From shopping cart solutions such as Woocommerce, to back up and security tools, WordPress (in our humble opinion) really is the best option for most small to medium sized businesses.
We’ll provide you with a link to your new website on our development server too, so that you can monitor the progress as we move along, providing feedback along the way whilst resting assured that everything is moving in the right direction. Nothing is ever set in stone, everything is digital and amendable. We always hit the mark so long as we communicate well as two businesses working together.
All of this is not to say that we can’t achieve your goals. Our chosen tools are super customisable and flexible enough to meet even the most particular of design concepts and business objectives.
Our web support model has evolved over 9 years of working with small to medium sized business, designed to give peace of mind and the opportunity to have someone on board that can help move the website forward.