As Manchester’s leading web design experts, here at Pumpkin Web Design Manchester, we provide high quality, effective, web design solutions for a range of local companies and businesses across Manchester, and the surrounding area. This includes Blackburn and Stockport. As such, we know how important it is to get your landing page designed perfectly, for the best possible visual results. Adding product promotions to your landing page can bring a range of advantages, but these need to be used effectively and well designed, to achieve the right results. As a result, we have produced this guide to everything you should know about product promotions on your landing page.
What are product promotions?
Product promotions can simply be a way to show off a particular product, with eye catching imagery and a snappy tagline or description, or it could include a price offer or be used to acknowledge the launch of a brand new product. Either way, a product promotion used on your landing page needs to look like part of your website, and not a standalone advert. So, how can you do this effectively?
Using product promotions on your landing page
To get the most out of your landing page product promotions, you should consider:
- The style and tone of the rest of your website- while your promotion should stand out from the rest of the page, it also needs to look like part of it, or your users could mistake it for an advert or popup. Use the same colour scheme, typography and design style for a cohesive result. This will help your users trust the promotion, and potentially lead to more sales.
- Effective call to action button- make sure your promotion grabs attention and highlight the call to action button as the key visual feature. This will help to secure more sales and increase profits.
What are the advantages of using product promotions on your landing page?
So, why should you consider adding a product promotion to your landing page? Well, there are a number of reasons, including:
- Increase sales- the landing page is the page that the majority of your website users will land on first. This means that your product promotion will be seen by as many people as possible, and this can increase the amount of sales you make.
- Quick link- product promotions can act as a quick direct link to the product information, from the landing page itself. This makes it much quicker and easier of your users to find the information they need, improving the user experience. This too could have a positive influence on the number of sales.
- No disruption– another popular option for product promotions is to use a popup. This can also be an effective method, but it does disrupt the browsing experience of the user. With a product promotion built in to the landing page, there is no user disruption.
For more information about effective web design, get in touch with the experts today, here at Pumpkin Web Design Manchester. We are Manchester’s leading web design experts.