When designing your company website, there are a lot of considerations to think about. From the layout and practical design, to the imagery, content, and typography, there are a range of decisions to make. But if you are a local business, using a local landing page, one thing you shouldn’t overlook is the importance of imagery. And using professional images of local places, and local views, can be a great option. But why is this so effective? And how can this technique be used effectively? Well, here at Pumpkin Web Design Manchester, we are Manchester’s leading web design professionals, and we can help you establish an attention grabbing, effective website and landing page. From Wigan to Southport, we work with companies across Manchester and the North West to deliver effective web design solutions that can help to transform your business. As a result, we have produced this guide to the advantages of local imagery for your landing page.
Using local imagery for your landing page
When designing a landing page, the imagery is probably one of the first things you will consider. Imagery can grab attention, and also invoke a response from your audience, the website users. And this response can ultimately lead to action, in the form of signing up, booking services, or purchasing your products. local imagery can be an effective choice, when used appropriately. So, to make the most out of your local imagery, what should you consider? Well, there are a range of factors, including:
- Quality- the most important thing to remember about any imagery you use on your website is that it needs to be professional. The quality of your imagery will reflect on the quality of your company. This means that if you want your potential customers to see your business as reliable, trustworthy, and professional, you need to use professional quality imagery.
- Style- the style of the imagery you use needs to match your company branding. If you live in a rural environment, with stunning rural views for example, these might look great, but they might not match the branding of your business.
- Positioning- you could choose the most stunning image of your local area, but if this is not positioned in the perfect place in your layout, it wont help you get the results you are looking for.
Advantages of local imagery for your landing page
So, why should you use local imagery for your landing page? And what kind of benefits can you expect? Well, there are several including:
- Defining your brand- if your company branding is all about being local, and this matches your local environment, local imagery can really help to define this point and shape your company branding, making your business more recognizable.
- Connect with website users- local imagery can help to connect with your website users, even if they are not from your area. This is because most people have a place that feels like home, and so potential customers can connect to the way your company celebrates its home. And for users that are local, seeing local imagery can really help to build a strong relationship with your brand.
For more information or advice about professional web design solutions for your company, get in touch with the experts today, here at Pumpkin Web Design Manchester.