If you’re a digital agency like us, or any type of business that requires agreements and contracts to be signed, you probably find it a bit frustrating waiting weeks and weeks for your clients and customers to sign and return your documents.
So did we, until we discovered Signable, an awesome cloud based digital signature solution which is fully legal, GDPR compliant (in progress), and offers outstanding support. By far the Number 1 solution we’ve found.
Signable allows us to upload our PDF contracts to our own cloud based account, and to send them electronically via email to our clients.
Our clients can then view the contract, along with all the information they’ll need in terms of the legality of the digital signature process, and sign the documents electronically in seconds. They have the choice to either digitally draw their signature on the contract itself, or to upload an existing signature that they may have on file somewhere.
From there, we’re notified by Signable via email that our documents have been digitally signed, along with a PDF copy for our records. Of course, everything is also stored within the Signable control panel for easy access and reference later.
More digital signature features…
As if getting your documents signed within minutes isn’t enough, Signable is packed full of additional features…
- Fully branded to your company: You can upload your logo and define the colour scheme of the web pages that your clients see when going ahead to digitally sign your documents online. The whole experience oozes professionalism and we’ve had no reluctance from our clients before digitally signing!
- One click and scheduled reminders: We all miss emails from time to time, particularly if, like us, your inbox never stops growing. Signable have this covered with a nifty remind button which will resend the documents which require signing to your client. You can also set up automated daily or weekly reminders to ensure that ultimately you get your documents digitally signed!
- Multiple signatures: Have a document that requires more than one digital signature? No problem, you can assign multiple parties to any digital contract.
- Multiple users: Perhaps you have more than one person within your organisation that is responsible for sending our contracts. Signable allows for multiple users to have access to the cloud based digital signature control panel.
- Integrations: Signable integrates with other well known solutions such as Kashflow and Dropbox. Import your Kashflow contacts, and store your digitally signed documents to a folder within your Dropbox account! Awesome.
As an established digital agency we’ve had a hard time in the past with contracts. And it’s so important that our clients have something in place which outlines who, for example, their website belongs to, and who is responsible for hosting and the like.
Signable has revolutionised this process for us, added to the professional services which we provide, and have become an essential supplier to our business.
As you may have guessed, we highly recommend Signable!