Blogging should be the first thing on your mind when it comes to having a website, this way you can connect and update you clients on a regular basis rather than doing it through your website.
Below are 10 advantages of having a blog!
- Low Cost – Blogging essentially costs next to nothing and takes up little of your time. It’s a great way to promote your business and get the word out there!
- You’re in Control – No one else has any input on what you say and do, this is all down to you. Incorporate social media and target your audience personally.
- Networking – The best blogs seem to have communities bloom around them, this consists of regular commenters and visitors, these people interact frequently on a daily/weekly basis.
- Shows Skills – Blogging shows that you are well educated in the field on online marketing and business. You can show potential clients projects that you have worked on that can’t necessarily be shown anywhere else.
- Branding – Articulates your vision which in turn, turns your blog into your brand. It’s great for promotion.
- Announce Services and Updates – Whether you’re expanding or introducing new products, a blog is a good way to let your visitors know.
- Show More than just Writing – A blog is somewhere you can showcase your work, new pictures and anything else you want to share with people.
- No Rejection – Because you’re posting content, it won’t be taken down as long as you aren’t inappropriate, you can publish what and when you want!
- Communication Skills – This is such an important skill and having a blog can have a big impact on communicating with your audience. You’ll be a lot more comfortable when speaking to people in no time.
- Comfortability – A blog shows potential businesses and clients that you are comfortable with new forms of media and reaching out to people. It shows you know how important it is and that you know exactly how it all works.
Why not join us on instagram to see what we really get up to...