Here at Pumpkin Web Design, we are Preston’s leading web design and content marketing professionals. We provide valuable web design, SEO, and marketing solutions to a range of clients, across the North West, including Southport and Wigan, as well as Manchester. As a result, we have produced this guide to everything you should know about creating content for the holiday season.
Why should you start creating seasonal content now?
If you haven’t started creating your content for the Christmas or holiday season, you should consider starting as soon as possible. This can bring a range of advantages, including:
- Time for research and planning- starting the content creation process early means that you will have more time for content ideation and development, and this can in turn improve the quality of the content, and the end product. You will have time to identify keywords, and product original content that will help your website reach more potential customers, in time for the holiday period.
- Combined strategy- if you start creating your seasonal content early enough, you will have more opportunity to combine this with other marketing strategies, like adverts, email marketing, and social media marketing. In fact, connecting each of these together will help to increase the effectiveness of your overall content strategy, and increase sales, bookings or sign ups.
What are the considerations for creating content for the holiday season?
If you are creating content for your company in time for the holiday season, what are the things you should bear in mind? Well, there are several important considerations. These include:
- Key products or services- for your holiday content, one of the main aims for some companies is to explain or inform the potential customers or clients about a key product line or service that they want to sell or provide. If this applies to your business, choosing the right product or service here is essential. You should consider a range of factors, including:
- Popular products or services- if you have a very popular range of services or products, choosing these for your seasonal content can be a good idea, as you can generate traction and engagement from previous customers. Also, if something is popular with your customers or clients, the chances are it will popular with a wider range of people too. And with the right seasonal content, you can reach this wider potential audience.
- Discounts and offers- if you have some products you are looking to get rid of, or that you really want to push, you should consider offering a discount or offer. This can be very attractive around the holiday season, as people are always looking to save money on gift buying.
- Appealing to your audience- another thing to consider is what your audience or potential customers or clients are actually interested in this holiday season. Researching trends and patterns for your target audience, and combining this with information about how they use your website, can help to improve the success of your seasonal content marketing.
For more information or advice, or for professional content marketing, SEO, and web design, get in touch with the experts here at Pumpkin Web Design.