While a stylish website filled with great and informative content is a great base for your online success, social media marketing can help this to grow. But what are the most effective strategies for social media marketing success? And how can you stay ahead of the social media marketing trends? Well, here at Pumpkin Web Design, we are Preston’s leading web design and web marketing professionals. We provide valuable web design, SEO, and marketing solutions to a range of clients, across the North West, including Southport and Wigan, as well as Manchester. As a result, we have produced this guide to everything you should know about social media marketing strategies.
What are the most effective strategies for social media marketing success?
To make sure your social media marketing really works, why not consider:
- Short content- Make sure any content you use is short and to the point. On social media, your users wont be wasting time deep diving into a particular topic. Instead they want to interact casually with posts that interest them or catch their attention. So keep any written content short and to the point. And if you have more to say, make it a mini-series.
- Use visual content- words alone are never enough for social media success. Your users need imagery to draw their attention, and capture their imagination. Choose imagery that suits your branding, and also something original every time. Why not consider info graphics, illustrations or video to give your posts the edge.
- Use video- video content is one of the most important types of content to include in your social media marketing. Video content attracts the most attention and builds the most engagement with your audience.
- Company branding- whatever you post, it needs to be relevant to your company branding. This could influence choice of language, colours and style of any visuals and written content combined. But by ensuring that your content is clearly well branded, you can help potential customers build trust, and also increase the awareness of the company too.
- Find your audience- making a high quality post on twitter is great, but if you dont aim at the majority of your target audience, or even current audience, your content wont reach it’s full potential. You need to work on finding your audience, and then producing original quality content for that particular platform. While mixing it up for the others. This will help you make the most of your social media presence.
- Check your data- posting to social media is great, but without being backed up by the stats, you cant be sure you are succeeding. Make sure you know how to use the analytics tools for each social media platform, and work on content that will increase engagement, and click through rates.
For more information or advice, or for professional web marketing and social media marketing, get in touch with the team today, here at Pumpkin Web Design.