When it comes to succeeding online, most companies and businesses will need more than just a website. Websites are essential for sales and bookings, and act as a hub for your audience to find out more about your company or brand. But these may not be found, or clicked on, without additional marketing too. Content marketing involves creating high quality, original written content for your website, on a regular basis. While social media marketing involves creating stunning branded content for social media, on an even more regular basis. Both of these can work hand in hand to help your website get the best possible results. But how can you be sure your social media marketing will work effectively? Well, this is why you need a plan of action, with the right strategies in place to get results. Here at Pumpkin Web Design, we are Preston’s leading web design and web marketing professionals. We provide valuable web design, SEO, and marketing solutions to a range of clients, across the North West, including Southport and Wigan, as well as Manchester. As a result, we have produced this guide to the strategies for social media marketing success.
What are the best strategies for social media marketing success?
To make sure your social media marketing really works, why not consider:
- Short content- Make sure any content you use is short and to the point. On social media, your users wont be wasting time deep diving into a particular topic. Instead they want to interact casually with posts that interest them or catch their attention. So keep any written content short and to the point. And if you have more to say, make it a mini-series.
- Make it visual- words alone are never enough for social media success. Your users need imagery to draw their attention, and capture their imagination. Choose imagery that suits your branding, and also something original every time. Why not consider info graphics, illustrations or video to give your posts the edge.
- Company branding- whatever you post, it needs to be relevant to your company branding. This could influence choice of language, colours and style of any visuals and written content combined. But by ensuring that your content is clearly well branded, you can help potential customers build trust, and also increase the awareness of the company too.
- Find your audience- making a high quality post on twitter is great, but if you dont aim at the majority of your target audience, or even current audience, your content wont reach it’s full potential. You need to work on finding your audience, and then producing original quality content for that particular platform. While mixing it up for the others. This will help you make the most of your social media presence.
- Check your data- posting to social media is great, but without being backed up by the stats, you cant be sure you are succeeding. Make sure you know how to use the analytics tools for each social media platform, and work on content that will increase engagement, and click through rates.
For more information or advice, or for professional web marketing and social media marketing, get in touch with the team today, here at Pumpkin Web Design.