When it comes to creating a brand new website, you will have some tough web design considerations to make. Web design itself is regularly changing and evolving in light of new technologies and user experience. As a result, planning the perfect web design involves a range of strategies to keep you at the cutting edge, looking both professional and reliable. Here at Pumpkin Web Design, we are Preston’s leading web marketing and web design experts. Consequently, we have produced this guide to planning the perfect web design.
The best way to stay up to date with the latest web design developments is to research. There are a range of things you should be looking out for. These include:
- Taking a look at what your competitors are doing, and the styles and tends they are adopting.
- Checking out the latest software for photo and video editing and making sure you know how the latest developments can be applied to your web design.
- Thinking about stock images and photography options, if these are relevant to the web site you are creating. Look for the best deals with the most availability.
- Making sure you are up to date with Google’s SEO and SERP algorithms so that you know which design features will help your website rank in a high position.
Once you have gathered enough research and are ready to begin your web design, consider some development ideas:
- Map out your white space and allow each of the elements to nestle in their own space.
- Choose colour schemes and fonts that are complimentary and will keep people interested in your page.
- Think about the interactivity of your website and how you can guide the viewers through the information, preferably to convert them to customers.
- Design an effective call to action button that is noticeable and will aid the consumer.
Planning the perfect web design takes a large amount of research. Once you have researched, you can use what you have learnt and apply this to the development of your website. If you need professional web design support, or web marketing advice, why not contact us at Pumpkin Web Design today? Or pop into to our office, just behind the Harris Museum, in Preston.